Friday, December 13, 2019

Top 5 Friday



Every Friday I post my Top 5 Favorites for the week. It has of a mix of personal and professional favorites of the week!

Hi everyone!

Another week done and closer to Winter Break! I hope you week has gone well and you are close to break yourself.


Top 5  for December 13 (Yikes! Friday the 13th!)
  • Poetry Coffeehouse: Every year, first grade does a poetry unit and we have a Poetry Coffeehouse. The kids sit in a circle of 4-5 and they take turns sharing a poem they wrote while their families come in and listen to the poems the children wrote. We even have kids snapping after each poem is read! This year they even made signs that I will put up outside of the classroom. 
Students made these signs for the coffeehouse

  • Recess Duty:  The Happiness Committee at my school (which I am a part of) had a raffle the other day to have our administration cover one of our recess duties (we have two 15 minute recesses everyday). I was one of the lucky ones to win! Can't wait to cash that in!




  • Hallmark Movies: I love Hallmark Christmas Movies! They are just the best. I plan on Binge watching even more this weekend. My favorite would have to be "A Royal Christmas". What's your favorite?




  • Nationals Signed Strasburg: I'm a big fan of the Nationals. While I am sad to see Rendon going to the Angels (I am sure he will do great things there), I am happy that the Nationals were able to get Strasburg back! He and Max Scherzer are a force to be reckoned with and hopefully will bring us another playoff berth next year! 



  • 5 Days Left:  I found this at Target in October and I have it in the teachers lounge. Not that I am counting, but after today, 5 days left until my two week Winter Break. How long do you have off?

What are your top 5? Let me know below! 

Here's hoping for another great week!




QuickEdit
Meg
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment